San Jose HVAC Service Review
San Jose HVAC Service Review What is HVAC? HVAC Meaning: It stands for Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning. HVAC contractors perform heating and cooling services, such as HVAC inspection, HVAC installation, and HVAC maintenance.
An HVAC service technician is also a heater repair specialist that performs heating and furnace installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance. Contractors typcially work with gas and electric furnace and heater equipment. They also work on heat pumps and flame sensors.
Of course, a HVAC contractor is also an A/C contractor, and they perform air conditioning installation, A/C unit repair, replacement, and maintenance.
Additionally, some contractors doing HVAC in San Jose also do air duct installation and repair.
Some of the common brands serviced are Amana, American Standard, Bryant, Carrier, Coleman, Goodman, RUUD, Rheem, Trane, Day & Night, Lennox, Nordyne, Gibson, Payne, Heil, Westinghouse, Tempstar, Arcoaire & All Other Major Brands.
How To Choose A Great HVAC Technician
It’s hard to go wrong choosing an HVAC company that has lots of 5-Star ratings on Yelp, Home Advisor, and/or Google. So, be sure to check those customer review websites.
Our service area is the Santa Clara County, including the Santa Clara Valley locations of Alviso, Alamitos, Almaden Valley, Alum Rock, Cambrian Park, Campbell, Coyote, Cupertino, East Foothills, East San Jose, Evergreen, Gilroy, Holy City, Japantown, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Los Gatos, Madrone, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, New Almaden, North San Jose, Old Gilroy, Palo Alto, Perry, Robertsville, Rucker, San Martin, Santa Clara, Saratoga, South Coyote, South San Jose, Sunnyvale, West San Jose, and Willow Glen. Cities in Santa Clara County
Besides the overall rating, here are more things to look for in customer reviews:
What others are saying about the reasonableness of the prices the local HVAC installers charge?
- How timely is the HVAC technician in returning the initial call?
- How timely is the contractor in scheduling the initial home visit?
- Do they work weekends?
- Do they do 24/7 or emergency repairs?
- Does the contractor take care of any permits that may be required?
- Does the average homeowner recommend the contractor to others – and seem to want to use the same contractor next time?
- Is the contractor licensed and bonded with the state of California? If the contractor has employees, does the contractor have workman’s comp insurance?